Monday 2 December 2013

Winter Bees


Just after I posted about my Snow Bees I was asked if i could actually make little white winter bees.  I boldly (foolishly) stated that I love a challenge and that I can make anything I'm paid to.  So three tries and a lot of tinkering later, here are the results, my little Winter Bees.


They are £12 each + P&P and are all hand made to order so will vary slightly in size and shape. 

Message me to order and include the colour of Bee you want. 

As with the Snow Bees, email me if you would like to purchase one, my email is rose.sturdy@hotmail.co.uk

Alternately Winter Bees can also be found in the My Shop album of my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.546892928726929.1073741826.350063078409916&type=3


(NOTHING I MAKE IS SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN) 


2 comments:

  1. I would like to use your picture on my Honey that I harvest. I only make about 3 cases a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer about winter bee pictures to Jradams@msn.com

    ReplyDelete